Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

Time goes on

So it has been almost a year since I moved to town and I think I might finally be OK with it. The traffic and noise of having neighbors doesn't seem as loud and I gotta say having a place to myself most of the time is pretty fucking great. Now when the roomie is home it is a not so nice change of pace. He is a pretty good roommate but after having the house to myself for months on end and then suddenly having another person there is just down right rude. But we seem to get along fine and he really likes my new dog so things could be a lot worse. I am now just trying to get the yard ready for winter and to make myself stick to something of a schedule so I can get more shit done. Wish me luck.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?