Thursday, November 10, 2005

 

Sir?

I have come to the conclusion that I am either way to butch or most folk are way to blind. I have been called young man twice in the last two days, I will readily admit that I am quite butch but I also have some huge tits. Pretty hard to miss if your head isn't in your ass. Most of the time I get a real kick out of getting taken for a guy and these two incidents aren't different in that regard, but I haven't been called a young man ever before I am not that young, so I guess I can either be a young man or an old bitch. Think I'll go for the young man gives me more time to play with the girls.

Comments:
"I also have some huge tits."

I often wonder about that aspect of being called "sir" myself.

~L
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?