Tuesday, November 01, 2005

 

Living with femmes

So I have come up with the best reason to live with girls who use make up, hairspray and such. I was working on a project this weekend and in the course of repair managed to super glue my fingers to the tube, now we all know that fingernail polish remover will fix this problem. Of course I don't own any but in a moment of panic I realized that my roommate probably does and I was happily correct. After a little bit of time and a couple of cotton balls later I was removed from the tube and praising the benefits of having nail polish wearing roomies. So the next time your girl or roomie gets on your last nerve with all of her femme products all over the bathroom sink just remember my near dilemma with the glue.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?