Friday, October 28, 2005

 

Karma

So I recently was dumped by this girl who I thought might be the one. But thankfully things didn't go that far. At first I was hurt and then just pissed off and now I feel the need for revenge. But shouldn't I just wait for Karma to get her back, how much damage will I do to my own life if I try and get back at her. Now I am really good at this and have perfected it over many relationships and years, but I am not the person I used to be and now try to live my life as I believe is healthier for me. Maybe I can just settle for being there when life bites her back, but for that to happen I would have to be a part of her life to know. I think for now I will let time march on and see how I feel with more perspective.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?